Life & Times of Starbucks the Cat & the Steele's Too
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Visitors from another land
Here are the visiting humans pictured with my human mom and dad. from left to right. that's Dad, Jeff, Linda, Mom and on the front row that's Andrea, she played with me the most, and Tyler.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cool links
www.moldytoast.net
Blog Archive
►
2009
(6)
►
November
(5)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(12)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
February
(5)
▼
2007
(28)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
▼
August
(6)
Visitors from another land
I know, I am so handsome
Attack Cat
Watch out here I come
New Friends
Out of Town Guests
►
June
(5)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(13)
Contributors
Kronk
Starbucks (The Cat)
That's me!
My Blog List
The Steeles ~ Jon & Chris' Blog
Swingset & Friends
12 years ago
Life as Larisa ~ Larisa's Blog
July 4th weekend
15 years ago
I love Pickles ~ Karen's Blog
Today At KAP(kids activity program)
18 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment